IELTS Life Skills is a UK government approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) that assesses your English speaking and listening skills at Level A1, A2 or B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
This is the test to take if you are applying for the following types of UK visa:
- family visa
- extension to family, spouse or partner visa
- indefinite leave to remain or citizenship.
IELTS Life Skills – 3 levels
IELTS Life Skills tests meet the standards for speaking and listening in English set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Each test will assess your ability to listen and respond, make your meaning clear, and hold a conversation with another person.
We offer the following Life Skills tests:
- IELTS Life Skills – A1 Speaking and Listening.
- IELTS Life Skills – A2 Speaking and Listening (offered in the UK only).
- IELTS Life Skills – B1 Speaking and Listening.
If you’re not sure which test you need, check on the UK Government website .
How does IELTS Life Skills work?
IELTS Life Skills tests are taken face-to-face with an examiner and with one other test taker. You will be asked to conduct a structured conversation and must demonstrate that you can listen and respond to a number of tasks.
These tasks are designed to reflect the sort of conversational English you’ll need for living in the UK. You’ll be expected to talk about everyday subjects such as:
- personal details/experiences
- family and friends
- buying goods
How to Register with Lextorah
- Know the test you want to take
- Pay for the test online
- After confirmation of payment, the registration form will be forwarded to your mail for online registration however for physical registration kindly visit our office to pick up the form
- You submit the form with a scanned copy of your passport photo together with the data page of your international Passport. The form submission can de done online or at our office.
- Your Admission ticket will be forwarded to you once your registration is complete
Lextorah Is An Accredited Partner of the British Council