Why Choose Homeworks SELT Prep?
The Best Homeworks Bilingual English Instructors
- Instructors have been given the highest ratings for teaching effectiveness by students
- Top-tier SELT instructors have undergone extensive Lextorah training
- Interactive and small classes provide a personalized teaching environment with a focus on key concepts and exam strategies
- Comprehensive Training Program provides extensive review on listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.The course is designed to help students tackle the SELT Key skills and test taking strategies will be taught and drilled
- Average performance improved by a band score of 2 among Lextorah Homeworks students.
- Free Course Retake Policy (terms and conditions apply)
- Lextorah is an official SELT Training Provider
What is the SELT?
Why take SELT?
- Live in the UK
Join family, extend a stay or apply for UK settlement or citizenship with LanguageCert SELT.
- Work in the UK
Relocate, remain in the UK, or prove English language proficiency with LanguageCert SELT.
Study in the UKApply for a student visa to study in the UK with LanguageCert SELT.
Who Accepts SELT?
SELT candidates are awarded a free corresponding LanguageCert International ESOL e-certificate, hard copy certificate and digital badge when meeting the following requirements:
Speaking & Listening UK visa exams
An average score of 60% or more in the Speaking & Listening exam.
LanguageCert International ESOL certificates are not dependent on UKVI requirements and are recognised internationally by an ever-growing number of governments, organisations and academic institutions.
Standard Course ( covering 4 skills: Reading, Speaking, Writing & Listening)
- 16 Hours of classroom instruction with a total of 8 sessions
- 4 Weeks Duration
- 1 practice test
Weekday classes-2 times a week – 2 hours per class
Weekend classes – Saturdays – 4 hours per class –
Sundays ( by special request only)
Tuition Fee Details
- Tuition fee: N35000
- Registration fee: N5000