Which test should I take?
There are two IELTS tests available: IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training. The test you choose should be based on what it is you want to do.
IELTS can help you with a variety of life choices, like moving abroad, getting the job youâ€™ve always wanted or even just improving your English language skills. So before you book your test, be sure to check which one is right for you.
IELTS Academic measures whether your level of English language proficiency is suitable for an academic environment. It reflects aspects of academic language and evaluates whether youâ€™re ready to begin training or studying.
Take this test if you want to:
- study at an undergraduate level or postgraduate level anywhere in the world
- apply for Student Route visa (Tier 4) at a university that is a Student route (Tier 4) Sponsor in the UK
- work in an English-speaking country for a professional organisation.
How to Register with Lextorah
- Know the test you want to take (Academic or General Training)
- Know the type of test (Computer or paper)
- Pay for the test online
- After confirmation of payment, the registration form will be forwarded to your mail for online registration however for physical registration kindly visit our office to pick up the form
- You submit the form with a scanned copy of your passport photo together with the data page of your international Passport. The form submission can de done online or at our office.
- Your Admission ticket will be forwarded to you once your registration is complete