Why Choose Homeworks TEF Prep?
- The Best Homeworks Bilingual French Instructors.
- Instructors have been given the highest ratings for teaching effectiveness by students
- Top-tier TEF instructors have undergone extensive Lextorah training
- Interactive and small classes provide a personalized teaching environment with a focus on key concepts and exam strategies
- Comprehensive Training Program provides extensive review on listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- The course is designed to help students tackle the TEF Key skills and test taking strategies will be taught and drilled.
- Free Course Retake Policy (conditions apply).
What is Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF)?
The Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) is an examination designed to test the fluency of non‐native speakers of French. It is recognized by French speaking universities and companies. Students enrolled in the TEF Preparation Course study on an Intensive or Standard Course for a minimum of 6 weeks to increase their confidence and command of the language and Lextorah Homeworks offers advice and support to help students succeed.
Beginner level French is required to join this course. The Test Preparation course combines 12 hours per week of grammar and language skills as well as study skills and specific exam preparation.
Standardized tests require both general French abilities as well as specific test knowledge; this course offers small classes and advice on exam strategies from experienced teachers to ensure that each student will be fully prepared for his or her examination
Weekly Classes – Lecture holds thrice a week at 4 hours per class (optional)
Weekend Classes – Lecture holds on Saturdays and Sundays at 4 hours per class (optional)
Course Duration :
* 6 Weeks
This course is in 4 levels (A1, A2, B1 & B2), all levels must be completed before sitting for the TEF exam. The total course duration for the 4 levels is 6 months/288 hours