Why Choose Homeworks IELTS Prep?
- The Best Homeworks Bilingual English Instructors
- Instructors have been given the highest ratings for teaching effectiveness by students
- Top-tier IELTS instructors have undergone extensive Lextorah training
- Interactive and small classes provide a personalized teaching environment with a focus on key concepts and exam strategies
- Comprehensive Training Program provides extensive review on listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.The course is designed to help students tackle the IELTS. Key skills and test taking strategies will be taught and drilled.
- Average performance improved by a band score of 2 among Lextorah Homeworks students.
- Free Course Retake Policy (terms and conditions apply)
- Lextorah is an official British Council Nigeria IELTS Partner Agent
What Is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international recognized English test. More than 2 million candidates have taken IELTS tests each year to start
their journeys in international education and employment. The IELTS is accepted by more than 8,000 institutions / organizations in over 135 countries.
The IELTS is an internationally recognized qualification and entry requirement for universities in the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, the U.S.# and Canada. It is also widely used by governments as a language proficiency guide when issuing work visas and is accepted by various professional organizations.
#Over 3,000 institutions and programs in the U.S. accept IELTS scores as proof of English languages skills.
How Homeworks can help you to prep the IELTS?
Diagnostic Test >> IELTS Standard Courses >>> 4 Weeks before Exam >>>> IELTS Intensive Course >>> 6 weeks before Exam
Homworks’ 4 Step Learning Approach:
1. Online Diagnostic Test
The test provides you with examples of each question type. After you have taken the test, notice how many questions you got right & wrong, how long it took you to answer each question and how often you skipped question. Look for the patterns. Are you stronger in some areas than others?
2. Classroom Learning
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction by our expert trainers at our conveniently located centre. Perfect for students who want to ace their exam at first attempt
3. Practice, Practice, Practice
Our coursebook and other recommended textbooks come with practice, including computer-adaptive tests. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the course materials. We have all the tools you’ll need to conquer the GMAT on test day!
4. FREE RETAKE (Conditions and restrictions apply)
You can retake your course for free (within 2 months of writing your exam)
- If you are not satisfied with your overall score.
Intensive Course (Verbal Session and Quantitative Session)
- 32 Hours of classroom instruction with a total of 12 sessions-
- 8 Weeks Duration
- 3 Mock exam questions drilling with review sessions (Total of 4 hours with 2 sessions, 2 hours per session)
Weekday classes-2 times a week – 2 hours per class
Weekend classes – Saturdays – 4 hours per class –
Sundays ( by special request only
View Exam Result from Our Past students