What is GMAT?
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-adaptive test (CAT) designed to provide a common yardstick by which business school admissions committees can measure applicants and their ability to succeed in their graduate programs, such as a MBA. On test day, you have three and a half hours to complete the four sections of the GMAT exam – Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal.
What makes Homeworks GMAT Prep Unique?
- The Best Homeworks Instructors
- Instructors have been given the highest ratings for teaching effectiveness by students
- Instructors attended top-tier Nigerian universities and have undergone extensive Lextorah training
- Interactive and small classes provide a personalized teaching environment with a focus on key concepts and exam strategies.
- Maximize your learning flexibility.
How Homeworks can help you to prep the GMAT?
Diagnostic Test >> GMAT Standard Courses >>> 4 Weeks before Exam >>>> GMAT Intensive Course >>> 8 weeks before Exam
Homworks’ 4 Step Learning Approach:
1. Online Diagnostic Test
The test provides you with examples of each question type. After you have taken the test, notice how many questions you got right & wrong, how long it took you to answer each question and how often you skipped question. Look for the patterns. Are you stronger in some areas than others?
2. Classroom Learning
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction by our expert trainers at our conveniently located centre. Perfect for students who want to ace their exam at first attempt
3. Practice, Practice, Practice
Our coursebook and other recommended textbooks come with practice, including computer-adaptive tests. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the course materials. We have all the tools you’ll need to conquer the GMAT on test day!
4. FREE RETAKE (Conditions and restrictions apply)
You can retake our course for free within 2 months:
• If you feel you’re not ready to take the exam.
• If you are not satisfied with your overall score.
Intensive Course (Verbal Session and Quantitative Session)
- 96 Hours of classroom instruction with a total of 24 sessions
- 8 Weeks Duration
- 2 sessions of a 2-hour Analytical Writing Assessment & Integrated Reasoning Worksho
- Real GMAT exam questions drilling with reveiw sessions (Total of 16 hours with 4 sessions, 4 hours per session)
Lecture holds 3 times a week, 4 hours per class (Highly recommended)
Weekend classes – Saturdays and Sundays – 4 hours each (Limited space available)
What Will You Learn?
- Course Introduction
- GMAT Exam Intensive is ideal for students who would like to apply their skills in a fresh and challenging environment. This course covers all of the concepts and skills necessary for success on both the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GMAT. Students will be provided with practical, effective strategies applied to real GMAT questions by an experienced instructor