Why Choose Homeworks TOEFL Prep
The Best Homeworks Bilingual English Instructors
- Instructors have been given the highest ratings for teaching effectiveness by students
- Top-tier TOEFL instructors have undergone extensive Lextorah training
- Interactive and small classes provide a personalized teaching environment with a focus on key concepts and exam strategies
- Comprehensive Training Program provides extensive review on listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.The course is designed to help students tackle the TOEFL. Key skills and test taking strategies will be taught and drilled
- Average performance improved by a band score of 2 among Lextorah Homeworks students.
- Free Course Retake Policy (terms and conditions apply)
What is TOEFL
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks. More than 9,000 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores.
More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL® test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
Who should take The TOEFL?
Students who have received their education in non-English speaking countries are often required to demonstrate an acceptable level of English proficiency on the TOEFL in order to be considered for admission to colleges and universities.
Standard Course ( covering 4 skills: Reading, Speaking, Writing & Listening)
- 16 Hours of classroom instruction with a total of 14 sessions
- 1 practice test
TESTIMONIALS View TOEFL Exam Results from some of Our Past Students: