What is GRE?
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test is designed to provide graduate schools with a common measure for comparing the qualifications of applicants. The GRE General Test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you’ll do in graduate or business school.
- Verbal Reasoning – Measures your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and concepts.
- Quantitative Reasoning – Measures problem-solving ability using basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- Analytical Writing – Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, specifically your ability to articulate and support complex ideas clearly and effectively.
What makes Homeworks GRE Prep Unique?
- The Best Homeworks Instructors
- Instructors have been given the highest ratings for teaching effectiveness by students
- Instructors attended top-tier Nigerian universities and have undergone extensive Lextorah training
- Interactive and small classes provide a personalized teaching environment with a focus on key concepts and exam strategies.
- Maximize your learning flexibility.
How Homeworks can help you to prep the GRE?
Diagnostic Test >> GRE Standard Courses >>> 4 Weeks before Exam >>>> GR3 Intensive Course >>> 8 weeks before Exam
Homworks’ 4 Step Learning Approach
1. Online Diagnostic Test
The test provides you with examples of each question type. After you have taken the test, notice how many questions you got right & wrong, how long it took you to answer each question and how often you skipped question. Look forthe patterns. Are you stronger in some areas than others Get detailed breakdowns of where you’re still improving and where you still need work.
2. Classroom Learning
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction by our expert trainers at our conveniently located centre. Perfect for students who want to prep in a concentrated amount of time
3. Practice, Practice, Practice
Our coursebook and other recommended textbooks come with practice, including computer-adaptive tests. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the course materials. We have all the tools you’ll need to conquer the GMAT on test day!
4. FREE RETAKE (Conditions and restrictions apply)
You can retake our course for free within 2 months:
• If you feel you’re not ready to take the exam.
• If you are not satisfied with your overall score.
Intensive Course (Verbal Session and Quantitative Session)
- 98 Hours of classroom instruction with a total of 24 sessions
- 8 Weeks Duration
- 2 session of a 2-hour Analytical Writing Assessment & Integrated Reasoning Workshop
- Real GRE exam questions drilling with review sessions (Total of 16 hours with 4 sessions, 4 hours per session
Lecture holds 3 times a week, 4 hours per class (Highly recommended)
Weekend classes – Saturdays and Sundays – 4 hours each (Limited space available