What is GMAT?
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-adaptive test (CAT) designed to provide a common yardstick by which business school admissions committees can measure applicants and their ability to succeed in their graduate programs, such as a MBA. On test day, you have three and a half hours to complete the four sections of the GMAT exam – Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal.
What makes Homeworks GMAT Prep Unique?
- The Best Homeworks Instructors
- Instructors have been given the highest ratings for teaching effectiveness by students
- Instructors attended top-tier Nigerian universities and have undergone extensive Lextorah training
- Interactive and small classes provide a personalized teaching environment with a focus on key concepts and exam strategie
- Face to Face/ online.
- Maximize your learning flexibility.
How Homeworks can help you to prep the GMAT?
Diagnostic Test >> GMAT Standard Courses >>> 4 Weeks before Exam >>>> GMAT Intensive Course >>> 8 weeks before Exam
Standard Course (Verbal Session and Quantitative Session)
- 48 Hours of classroom instruction with a total of 8 sessions
- 4 Weeks Duration
- 1 session of a 2-hour Analytical Writing Assessment & Integrated Reasoning
Lecture holds 3 times a week, 4 hours per class (Highly recommended)
Weekend classes – Saturdays and Sundays – 4 hours each (Limited space available)